right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

What are my chances at NYU (Stern)? Thanks.

LexisLexis 51 replies27 threads Junior Member
edited January 2005 in New York University
Just wondering if I get could get any responses from people who were admitted into NYU and such tomfoolery.

Quickly, here are a few statistics:

Unweighted GPA: 3.5 (90) (Our school does not do Class Rank)

Course Load: Rigorous (All Honors or AP’s when possible)

SAT: 1550

SAT II: Writing, Biology, Chemistry, Math IC, Math IIC (700 +, I got a 650 on one)

AP Courses: AP World, AP American, AP Calc BC, AP English, AP Biology, AP Physics (All 4’s and 5’s)

EC’s: Model United Nations (President) (4 years), Speech and Debate (President) (4 years) (Local and State Champion), Masterminds Trivia Team (3 years) (Treasurer), Shakespeare (4 years not including six years of active training) (Student Director Junior Year) (Lead Role Senior Year), Science Research (Allows students to pursue independent original research outside of class)

Possible Knocks Against Me: No Sports, No Job

Personal Belief on Quality of Essay: Excellent
edited January 2005
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: What are my chances at NYU (Stern)? Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity