right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

Summer Session

songbirdsongbird 21 replies7 threads New Member
edited January 2005 in New York University
Is there a big difference in the application for summer session courses as opposed to regular semesters? Is it just as difficult to get accepted in the summer?
edited January 2005
3 replies
Post edited by songbird on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Summer Session

• songbirdsongbird 21 replies7 threads New Member
    bump. im really curious about this.
    · Reply · Share
  • alwaysamomalwaysamom 12281 replies217 threads Senior Member
    Summer session courses are available to NYU students in addition to students from other colleges, and in some cases, recently graduated high school students. Taking courses at a summer session does not mean that you have gained admission to NYU. I'm not sure if that's what you mean or not but thought I'd point that out. It's not really an admissions process for summer session, it's a registration process. Here's the faq for it:

http://www.nyu.edu/summer/summerny/faqs.nyu
    · Reply · Share
  • songbirdsongbird 21 replies7 threads New Member
    Thank you. I knew I would have to apply for the fall. I just figured there were two separate applications (one for the regular term, one for the summer) and that I might not be "accepted" to have the opportunity to attend NYU for a summer session and wanted to know my odds. I saw the registration form and thought I still had to send a transcript / essay or something because it seemed too easy. There's my logic for you. :o)
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity