right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

2 things...!

bdb2L10bdb2L10 19 replies17 threads Junior Member
edited February 2009 in New York University
1. a friend of mine who is a much weaker applicant than i am (don't ask me why or how i think this is so, it just is.) was rejected from cas and deffered to lsp. i received no such notice. can i safely assume i have been accepted? i dunno i guess this is a subjective question that's more just to settle my nerves before decisions come out...

2. the more important question i really wanted to ask. Who's applied to GLS? it's new i know, but does anyone know if it's supposed to be subpar from original cas or better? i have absolutely no idea and only applied cuz i liked the junior year overseas thing. any info/opinions will be appreciated!
edited February 2009
3 replies
Post edited by bdb2L10 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: 2 things...!

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity