Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Rejection Letters Go Last??

amanmagoonamanmagoon Registered User Posts: 65 Junior Member
edited April 2009 in New York University
i havent heard anything and it seems like a majority of the people who have heard got accepted..do you think rejections go out last??
Post edited by amanmagoon on

Replies to: Rejection Letters Go Last??

• MiniYooMiniYoo Registered User Posts: 89 Junior Member
    yeahhh
    majority of the accepted ppl already got theirs soooner
    and
    rejections at the last................ :/
  • amanmagoonamanmagoon Registered User Posts: 65 Junior Member
    its just odd that there are barely any people who say they got rejected by cas...it seems like they send rejections last?
  • amanmagoonamanmagoon Registered User Posts: 65 Junior Member
    it seems like the majority of rejections so far are to international applicants
  • yummymangoyummymango Registered User Posts: 490 Member
    I'm CAS and didn't get my NYU letter yet....
    I already got into my top choice, but I'd feel like crap if I didn't get into NYU.
  • yummymangoyummymango Registered User Posts: 490 Member
    DELETEE. Double Post.
  • kateciscokatecisco Registered User Posts: 42 Junior Member
    thats ridiculus thats not true, people HAVE received their rejections already
  • sushi cuttersushi cutter Registered User Posts: 238 Junior Member
    anyone in MA heard back from NYU but didn't get the likely letter?
  • mev316mev316 Registered User Posts: 12 New Member
    We're in MA but my S hasn't received his letter. His classmate, however, applied to CAS but got into Liberal Arts several weeks ago. We're going crazy. At this point ANY letter would be fine with me!
  • RobertoGonzalezRobertoGonzalez Registered User Posts: 257 Junior Member
    This is my last chance! I have good stats, didn't even ask for financial aid, but have gotten absolutely nothing! I just wish I could be accepted to prove I'm worth something. :(
  • Franciscog24Franciscog24 Registered User Posts: 114 Junior Member
    There's so much pressure to get into a good school @ my hs, and NYU is really my last chance. Not just that, I've wanted to go here ever since I was 8yrs. old. I know it's not over 'til the letter comes, yet this thing about the letters being sent in batches seems to be a pattern--->send out invitations and likely letters to top candidates, send out acceptances, finally send out rejections. :/
  • clairetineclairetine Registered User Posts: 113 Junior Member
    RobertoGonzalez, a college shouldn't be able to prove that you are worth something. Only your actions, your choices and decisions with what you do with your life should do that. YOU should know your worth.
    Everyone else, hang in there! It's not over yet!
This discussion has been closed.