right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

anyone going a night early?

NYUGirlie2009NYUGirlie2009 54 replies11 threads Junior Member
edited June 2005 in New York University
haha..
i have so many questions...
so what happens for ppl who go in a night early?
are there a lot of early people there?

is it true that there is a curfew at orientation?

what did u guys do after the day was over?

thanks everyone for answering my questions!
edited June 2005
2 replies
Post edited by NYUGirlie2009 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: anyone going a night early?

• nirvana33nirvana33 357 replies24 threads Member
    If you arrive a day early, you can join the other early arrivals for dinner, and i think theres also some kind of social event too, if you wanted to participate. I believe session A early arrivals watched Anchorman. I'm sure there will be a decent amount of early arrivals, since there are a LOT of out-of-state students and i'm willing to bet not all of them want to take red-eye flights. The curfew is 12:30 i think.. it isn't a big deal though, because by the end of the day, you'll be pretty tired anyway and will most likely want to go to sleep. They pack in a lot of activities during orientation, especially on day one, so you'll want to get your rest.
    · Reply · Share
  • VanessaAnneVanessaAnne 269 replies19 threads Junior Member
    ya i heard the 1230 curfew is just that you have to be in the building, but not in your room
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity