right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

NYU BPE Program (Business & Political Economy Program)

spt.leonidasspt.leonidas 346 replies143 threads Member
edited February 2010 in New York University
Hey Guys,

I recently read about this new BPE program offered at NYU. Do you guys have any thoughts or experiences with this program? I am really interested and I was wondering if it was worth it and whatnot

Thanks
edited February 2010
1 replies
Post edited by spt.leonidas on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: NYU BPE Program (Business & Political Economy Program)

• hopeful2b_yank3ehopeful2b_yank3e 804 replies128 threads Member
    Hello.

I applied for it this year (RD) and I have yet to hear back but i'll tell you what I know.

BPE is a relatively small program inside of Stern. It's really unique and from what i know, there are no other programs like it. If you want to do international business, this seems like a perfect program. You get to study in New York, Shanghai and London. I know it's harder to get into than Stern, but that's really all I know.

My advice would be to look around this forum; there are so many better explanations of the program than the one i just gave haha. good luck.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity