Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Revoking Admission?

nguyen0824nguyen0824 Registered User Posts: 70 Junior Member
This is like the worst situation to be in right now, I just found out I failed Calculus I had a high D, but failed the exam so I have an F for AP Calculus AB. What are the chances of getting my admission revoked?
1'st semester:
Honors. English: B
Honors Sociology: B
AP Biology: C
AP Calculus F

2'nd semester: (predicting grades)
PE: A
Intro to Psych 200: A
Ch 201: A
CH 202: A
The last three are actual classes at NC State. I have 11 credit hours at NCSU so far and maintained a 4.0 gpa. I'm so scared that I will get revoked. If I do get revoked when do I find out?
Post edited by nguyen0824 on

Replies to: Revoking Admission?

• Pride_SurferPride_Surfer Registered User Posts: 167 Junior Member
    bro, i've heard of a lot of people in this similar situation but i really think that you'll only get a warning letter at the most... you really gotta get that grade up but i don't think one grade is enough for them to revoke admissions since your other grades are fine...

i don't think you have a shot as a deferred applicant at carolina though... but i wouldn't worry too much about state... just get the grade up!
This discussion has been closed.