right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new look with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return on Nov. 24. Read more about this here!

Costs

svcarneysvcarney 48 replies5 threads Junior Member
edited April 2011 in Northeastern University
Hey guys! So I applied early action and got in back in December. When I got my acceptance packet, it said tuition would be posted in the spring. I'm wondering if they posted their estimated 2011-2012 costs in their RD Acceptance Packet? Or maybe someone knows their estimated costs for next year some other way?

Sadly, cost is really going to become important in my decision, perhaps keeping me out of the urban-set schools I wish to attend. Any response would be appreciated!

=D
edited April 2011
1 replies
Post edited by svcarney on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Costs

• calsccr9calsccr9 57 replies10 threads Junior Member
    From my financial aid notification:

Tuition - 37,836
    Student Center Fee - 140
    Student Activity Fee - 116
    Campus Recreation Fee - 92
    New Student Fee - 350
    Residence Activity Fee - 64
    Room & Board - 12,680

Total - 51,278

Plus their estimated additional costs:

Books & Supplies - 1,000
    Transportation - 900
    Personal - 900

Hopefully you can still attend. I know it's a lot haha.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity