Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

BU vs PSU vs UMiami vs NEU

AmericanDreamsAmericanDreams Registered User Posts: 57 Junior Member
edited March 2012 in Northeastern University
Hi I am an international applicant and have been admitted to all these universities to their business programs and I am very confused on picking any one. No aid or scholorships recieved. Any input would be greatly valued.
Thanks in advance!
Post edited by AmericanDreams on

Replies to: BU vs PSU vs UMiami vs NEU

• Totoro66Totoro66 Registered User Posts: 323 Member
    Northeastern is a very diverse and international university with great global programs. The campus is very nice for an urban campus, much nicer than BU. Both are very highly ranked. Penn State is a government university and since you are paying out-of-state tuition, why not go to a private college? I never understood why people pay private tuition rates to go to state colleges. Classes are bigger, facilities are poorer, faculty are paid less, and governments can cut programs on a whim. If you were in-state, that would be different, because your tuition would be much lower and in many cases, you could live with family.
This discussion has been closed.