Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Sending AP Scores

chocopocky97chocopocky97 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
edited June 2012 in Northeastern University
Hi, so i have a question about sending in AP scores. In my senior year, i took 5 APs. On my first AP, i filled out the personal information parts (the only fill once parts) but i didnt fill out the section that asks which school you would like to send the scores too. However, on my third AP, when i was sure that i was going to attend NEU, i didnt fill out the personal info part(because i already did it) but i did fill out the section that asks which school to send the scores (NEU). So will my AP scores be sent to NEU? and if so, will it send ALL of my AP scores from all four years, or just senior year? and will this affect my course selection, if i want to use some of the credit (pharmD major)? Thanks!
Post edited by chocopocky97 on

Replies to: Sending AP Scores

• neuchimieneuchimie Registered User Posts: 1,562 Senior Member
    When you sign in online to check your scores, you can send them to a school (just like the SAT). I think the big thing is that if you put the school on the form, they go there directly (so faster) and you might have to pay money to send them via the internet.
This discussion has been closed.