Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Class of 2017 LLCs!

PantheraTigrisPantheraTigris Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
edited January 2013 in Northeastern University
Hello all of my fellow accepted students or prospective students. I was just curious as to what Living Learning Communities you guys were considering :)
Post edited by PantheraTigris on

Replies to: Class of 2017 LLCs!

• Jazmine1423Jazmine1423 Registered User Posts: 451 Member
    I was accepted as a University Scholar, and therefore I would be put into IV, with all of the other honors students. However, I am unsure as to whether or not I will attend northeastern, since I have not heard back from all of my schools yet, and I still need the official financial aid packages to make a decision.
  • FormyfutureFormyfuture Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    I was accepted as a University Scholar also. I have not received acceptances from all of my schools, but will mostly likely attend NEU because of the scholarship amount (40,000 tuition x 4 years) and because I like the area of boston and the school itself. As an honors student I will be living in IV.
  • solidifiedsolidified Registered User Posts: 11 New Member
    I'm curious about which LLCs you guys are considering as well! Bouve is my first choice and Global Frontiers is my second. I'm not really sure what to put down as my third yet... I was thinking either Fusion or Outdoor Leadership. X( It's so hard to decide!
  • craftlovercraftlover Registered User Posts: 38 Junior Member
    I want to do either the Engineering LLC or Connections which is basically the Engineering LLC but women in engineering orientated.
This discussion has been closed.