I'm interested in pursuing either an architecture or urban landscape degree at Northeastern (should I get in when I apply next year). I have a few questions about the program--
1. Is double majoring with the media and screen studies major feasible? What about a similar minor?
2. How strong should does my portfolio need to be? In other words, is work from a few years of studio art going to be enough?
3. Can anyone explain co-op? It looks really cool from what I've read around on their site, but I'm still a bit confused--is it an actual job that you apply and get payed for, or more like an internship?
4. Does the B.S. get you very far career wise, or is the added year for a masters worth it?
5. What is day-to-day life like? Is it as busy and rigorous as most other architecture programs seem to be?
Answers to any or all of these questions is greatly appreciated, as well as any other information that might be important about the program. Thanks!