right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

chances for NEU ED

ltreml14ltreml14 3 replies1 threads New Member
Hi there! I was hoping to ease my anxious self and see if anyone has any insight on how my stats will fair in the application process at Northeastern Early Decision. I am a white female in the class of 2019. I applied with the intended major of design with an optional portfolio supplement. I have a 4.0 W GPA on a 5.0 scale at a very competitive high school. SAT-1290. 4 time starting varsity goalkeeper for field hockey. State champion freshman year, state runner up senior year. Captain Senior year. Technology Student Association, with multiple regional, state, and national titles ranging from middle school all through high school. (awards all related to intended design major). thank you for any help you can offer!
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: chances for NEU ED

• ltreml14ltreml14 3 replies1 threads New Member
    whoops forgot some of my EC's:
    yearbook staff member 2 years, social media manager
    theater publicity manager
    youth field hockey coach 4 years
    wildcat assistant (new student tours) 2 years
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity