right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
1 DAY until our COVID-19's impact on admissions webinar, tomorrow at 3:00 pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

Admitted Student Welcome Day or Honors Welcome Day?

jonhax123jonhax123 30 replies4 threads Junior Member
Is there anything important from the Honors Welcome Day that I wouldn't be able to see during an Admitted Student Welcome Day? Are there any incentives to attend one or the other? I live pretty far from campus so I'd only be able to attend one event.
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Admitted Student Welcome Day or Honors Welcome Day?

• TomSrOfBostonTomSrOfBoston 15459 replies1041 threads Senior Member
    I believe that the Honors Welcome Day is the same as Admitted Students Welcome Day but designed for Honors students.
    · Reply · Share
  • happy1happy1 23546 replies2334 threads Senior Member
    See if you can get the schedule of events for both days so you can compare them. I'm guessing the Honors day will provide more information about the benefits of being in that program.
    · Reply · Share
  • PengsPhilsPengsPhils Forum Champion Northeastern, Forum Champion Math/Computer Science 4129 replies33 threads Forum Champion
    There's no need to do both, so I'd try for the honors one but it's fine if you only can make the other. Similiar information for both.
    · Reply · Share
  • kiddiekiddie 3705 replies225 threads Senior Member
    edited February 19
    I believe the difference is that the honors day will include an honors presentation/panel and a tour of honors dorms.
    edited February 19
    · Reply · Share