Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Most Selective Major at Northeastern?

rainrain Registered User Posts: 36 Junior Member
edited August 2005 in Northeastern University
Does anyone know what the most selective major at Northeastern is? I always hear Pharmacy, does anyone know if this is true? I hope to be a Pharmacy major as well.
Post edited by rain on

Replies to: Most Selective Major at Northeastern?

• kimmibee16kimmibee16 Registered User Posts: 232 Junior Member
    pharmacy, physical therapy, and computer engineering
  • Cre8tive1Cre8tive1 Registered User Posts: 1,342 Senior Member
    Actually, LOL, its undecided in the College of Arts & Sciences, the admissions office incourages you to pick a random major in your preferred college because most of the waitlist is comprised of ndecided majors for the sake that all of them applied undecided and it hard to place them.

For a school the is so advanced in pr-professional and co-op programs, they want students that have a slight idea what they want to do.
  • celebrian25celebrian25 Registered User Posts: 15,373 Senior Member
    I can see where that makes sense. You don't want kids doing co-op programs when there isn't a place for them.
  • LillianLillian Registered User Posts: 32 New Member
    I heard business and engineering was tough to get into. One of the reasons why I stuck with CAS. I'll probably just minor in business for now.
  • gemstar66gemstar66 Registered User Posts: 766 Member
    pharmacy...definitely pharmacy
This discussion has been closed.