right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
College Confidential stands united with African American students and their families against racial injustice and in pursuit of higher education and equality in America.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Zai Dawodu overcame a low GPA to get into top schools like Northwestern or NYU. She'll be attending Northwestern to study Computer Science. ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our June Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

International Studies Weinberg - Unique Qualities

Someone007Someone007 160 replies25 threads Junior Member
Hello! I'm applying RD to NU, but I still can't get my supplemental essay right. If there are any current students or parents roaming the forums, could you tell me some unique qualities Weinberg college holds, or opportunities presented in the International Studies major? You'd be of great help!
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: International Studies Weinberg - Unique Qualities

• HeisenbergykHeisenbergyk 258 replies3 threads Junior Member
    This tell you about the international studies, you might have already seen this: http://www.internationalstudies.northwestern.edu/undergraduate/first-year.html. I would focus most on the benefits you might think you find in NU rather than stressing and listing specific programs. If you mention your interest in that major and can relate it back to your prospective future studies that's more than enough. The supplement essay is more about expressing your interest/passion in the school than merely listing facts. Try to find the crux of why you like it and focus on that, and if you can integrate one small piece of information you find on that web page for the major your applying, you should be fine. Good luck!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity