Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Hi there! You may have noticed things have changed on this site. You can learn more about that here.

ED figures

AlexandreAlexandre Registered User Posts: 24,481 Senior Member
I was wondering if anybody here could shed some light on ED figures. I know that the admit rate is approximately 35%. But what of the remaining 65%? Are they primarily rejected, or are they deferred? Anybody know?

Replies to: ED figures

This discussion has been closed.