Hi! I just got accepted to NU Class of 2021 and I'm heavily leaning towards commiting if financial aid pans out.
I have some questions though about Northwestern as a school that I wanted to know first and wanted to see if i could have them answered before campus day.
1. What's the difference between North Campus and South Campus?
2. If you're a student at Weinberg then where will your classes be?
3. What's the difference between a residential community, residential college and residential hall and the benefits of them?
4. Different types of room (open suite, closed, traditional etc. which do freshman get)
5. Suggestions for choosing dorm as a freshman
6. How easy is it to double major across schools?
7. Benefits of quarter system?
8. What's the difference between a minor and certificate and perks of doing a certificate?
9. How accessible are the dining halls?