right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Waitlisted as a Transfer?

MuqsithMuqsith 60 replies9 threads Junior Member
edited May 18 in Northwestern University
Hello,

After applying as a transfer to Northwestern, I was waitlisted, which seems to be very uncommon looking back at the previous transfer threads. I am planning to send in a LOCI this week, but I was wondering if anywhere here has had a similar experience and has an idea of how many people get off the transfer waitlist. Aside from sending in a LOCI, is there something else I should be doing?
edited May 18
1 replies
Post edited by CCEdit_Suraj on
Tagged:
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Waitlisted as a Transfer?

• PublisherPublisher 11376 replies152 threads Senior Member
    If you applied for significant financial aid, then it may be a lack of any funds currently that caused you to be waitlisted.
    · Reply · Share