Sorry, another rate my chances topics. Can you tell me if I have a decent chance for NU? (I'm really interested in their accel. med program...)
I'll try to be quick:
Junior, Asian Male from California
SAT I: 2230 (740 M, 740 CR, 750 W)
Rank: 5% percentile
GPA: about 3.9 UW, 4.7 W
Will take IIC and Literature and expect 750+ on both.
2 years of Journalism, 3 years of Spanish, 4 consecutive years of Math, Science, History, and English, all honors/AP
Top 5 ECs:
1) Photo Editor of School Newspaper
2) Treasurer of Art Club
3) Public Relations Officer of Go Club
4) Concertmaster at local youth orchestra
5) 4 years JV swimming
Top 5 Awards:
1) Member of California's first ranked HS Go Team
2) 2nd place, SF Chronicle's "American Dream" Essay contest
3) "Coaches' Award"-Water Polo
4) Superior Command Performance-CMEA
Community Service (100+ Hours)
1) Prayer Minister at Faith-based Clinic
2) Caravana Mexicana
3) Elementary School Tutor
4) Relay-for-Life Runner
Working as a Receptionist at Local Tutoring Academy to cover costs for Swimming.
Part-time Tutor for HS Sophmores covers cost for HS Prom, Dances, etc.
Will get awesome recs from Precalc and English Teacher.
I'm planning to retake the SATI and get a 800 in the math and writing sections respectively.
Would this app be good enough?
Thanks for your time.
Post edited by vaporkire on