right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

BSN

elleddelledd 7 replies10 postsRegistered User Junior Member
I am in high school right now and I am in the process of completing my Associates Degree in science at my local community college because of our dual enrollment program. I plan on majoring in Nursing at UNC-CH, which means if accepted i will only need to complete around 2 years of my Bachelors Degree because of I already received my Assoc. Deg. during high school. My question is am i able to major in nursing and complete everything within those 2 years while still being able to graduate and become a RN? Thank You, please mention if you want me to clarify anything.
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: BSN

• ECmotherx2ECmotherx2 2174 replies6 postsRegistered User Senior Member
    Are you referring to the accelerated program? There appears to be 2 routes towards the BSN. I suggest that you study this page from UNC-CH Nursing website and see if you meet the qualifications. /nursing.unc.edu/academic-programs/bsn/prerequisites/ There is also an October admissions application deadline for this program. Since you will not have completed your courses and have your grades prior to your application, ex. Anatomy and Physiology I and II, I don't know if you are eligible for the accelerated program. Please contact a nursing admission officer for a definitive answer.
    · Reply · Share