So, it is coming down to the very last week before a guaranteed answer from most schools about transfer decisions. Many schools, including Oberlin, have been keeping me waiting until the very last day! Ah, it has been killing me.
I am so anxious because Oberlin is my top choice and I have expressed that to the admissions office many times. But from my experience so far with attempts at transferring, the later they let you know probably the worse the outcome. I suppose this is only my second time applying as a transfer, but that was my experience last time.
Has anyone already received their transfer decisions? Also, any last minute advice to help me show my interest? I have acceptances from other schools already, but I have more interest in Oberlin than any of them. I can't wait to hear in the next week or so!