right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

Easy 367 writing class?

wildandyoungwildandyoung 170 replies50 threads Junior Member
edited March 2012 in Ohio State University
Hi everyone,

Right now I am scheduled to take Econ 367. I'm interested in economics but it's not my top choice and someone told me they heard it wasn't a good class.

Any writing classes that are pretty easy? Have a pretty rough quarter coming up and wouldn't mind toning down my schedule.

Thanks!
edited March 2012
2 replies
Post edited by wildandyoung on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Easy 367 writing class?

• RMGsmomRMGsmom 497 replies17 threads Member
    My son took ENG 367 American Attitudes about Technology. He's a competent writer although it's not his favorite thing. I don't think he felt the class was too hard.
    · Reply · Share
  • maybellmaybell 164 replies0 threads Junior Member
    I took Econ 367 last year as my second writing course, and did not find it to be a very difficult class-- and I learned a great deal about the housing crisis and the securitization of mortgages. I think I had to write something like 5 two-four page papers, although the requirements will differ by professor. Not the best class I ever took, but not the worst. Fairly easy A.

These classes aren't generally meant to be difficult, so take one in an interesting subject, with a well-regarded professor if possible.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity