Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Anyone eligible not get Nat'l Buckeye?

npscholar97npscholar97 Registered User Posts: 17 New Member
Did anyone who qualifies for the National Buckeye Scholarship not get it? Also, is anyone waiting on the provost/Nat'l Buckeye still? Because I am. Thanks!

Replies to: Anyone eligible not get Nat'l Buckeye?

• kperunovichkperunovich Registered User Posts: 11 New Member
    I qualify for the Trustees and National Buckeye (3.62 uw gpa and 4.0 weighted, 1280 math/English SAT) but have not received anything yet
  • novaproudnovaproud Registered User Posts: 73 Junior Member
    We also have not heard anything. My son was accepted to OSU in early Dec 2014. His GPA oily s 3.7 and his SAT is 1320--CR/M.
  • luvmydog123luvmydog123 Registered User Posts: 23 New Member
    I haven't heard anything yet either. Hoping for the Buckeye and Trustees. GPA 3.9 ACT 30. I keep running to the mailbox everyday after school but still nothing.
  • momtoaandvmomtoaandv Registered User Posts: 30 Junior Member
    We haven;t heard anything on scholarships, daughter was admitted in November, 4.1 GPA and high ACT. It's driving me nuts. She's going to OSU regardless but alittle help would be great
  • researchQresearchQ Registered User Posts: 75 Junior Member
    My S has not heard anything about merit yet either. He was accepted late November. 31 ACT, and 3.7 GPA. He ha s other offers on table but OSU would rank #1 with some merit. financial support is necessary for him to attend the out of state school.
This discussion has been closed.