Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Nat'l Buckeye Scholarship

bananibanani Registered User Posts: 26 New Member
Anybody still getting scholarship notifications? Like within the last 72 hrs, I qualify for the thing but haven't heard anything yet.

Replies to: Nat'l Buckeye Scholarship

• novaproudnovaproud Registered User Posts: 73 Junior Member
    Nothing yet. Still waiting and hoping. (Son was accepted in early Dec 2014 and qualifies to compete for National Buckeye and Provost, but that does not mean he will definitely get any $.) I will post when I hear back from Ohio State. Good luck!
  • univin2015univin2015 Registered User Posts: 130 Junior Member
    haven't heard yet either and I'm OOS and qualify for National Buckeye
  • college67college67 Registered User Posts: 233 Junior Member
    edited January 2015
    My son received his Provost and National Buckeye Merit about 1 month ago. He applied to OSU in early September. I am sure they are sending them out on rolling admissions. Hang tight as I am sure you will get it :)
  • bananibanani Registered User Posts: 26 New Member
    Thanks all
  • kshinforthewinkshinforthewin Registered User Posts: 24 New Member
    Got a curriculum guide that gave a layout of my potential classes today. Anybody else get that? I'm still waiting on Buckeye scholarship though... really want it.
    If this helps with anyone's answer I did apply EA
  • novaproudnovaproud Registered User Posts: 73 Junior Member
    @banana--I don't know if you've seen the other threads on the out of state Ohio State scholarships, if that's what you are looking for. There's a thread called "National Buckeye Scholarship"--this is for out of state only. People have been posting about daily (for the past 2 weeks) on their OOS scholarship notifications. Good luck!
    WHOOP WHOOP! Finally got my scholarship letter today
  • adkdadadkdad Registered User Posts: 338 Member
    banana - When were you accepted? I am trying to get a better idea for the wait time/delay between acceptance and scholarship notice?
  • fallschurchmomfallschurchmom Registered User Posts: 83 Junior Member
    My son's admittance letter is dated November 26th and his scholarship letter (Trustee and National Buckeye) is dated January 21st .
  • researchQresearchQ Registered User Posts: 75 Junior Member
    My son's admittance letter is also dated November 26th and the scholarship (Trustee and National Buckeye) is dated January 21.
This discussion has been closed.