right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

Chances?

SplashDaddy34SplashDaddy34 7 replies12 threads Junior Member
I am a high school junior with a gpa of 3.3 and an ACT of 21 on my first try 28 on my second try and 33 on my 3rd try. I have 100 volunteer hours. I have lots of community service. I play AAU basketball. I have taken many AP classes. I want to get into either the letters and science college or the business school.
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Chances?

• Blessed3timesBlessed3times 29 replies0 threads Junior Member
    You already have a head start in presenting your case, put some time and energy into your essay and your plan for your future. What is keeping you from having the confidence to apply? Note that depending on what you are interested in your deadline for applying could be this November 1st! Look at Honors and Scholars. https://honors-scholars.osu.edu/honors/faqs

Try not to give in to "senioritis."

If you continue to improve your ACT scores this year your opportunities increase!

· Reply · Share
  • DGDG 451 replies5 threads Member
    Would imagine borderline....OSU has become bigger on class rank...
    · Reply · Share
  • Nicki20Nicki20 444 replies5 threads Member
    Daughter had a friend who got in with a 33 ACT. Her GPA was 4.0 UW with many AP classes.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity