right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

Deferred from Ohio State

uglymermaiduglymermaid 4 replies1 threads New Member
Hi! I have to admit I was a bit surprised and wanted to hear what my chances are for admission! I'm out of state and a 3rd gen legacy...

30 ACT, 4.2 GPA (W), 8 APs (3+ scores), 2 Dual Enrollment (college classes)

Latin Club Co-President and VP Junior year, Republican Club VP, NHS and Student Council Board member, Varsity Tennis Team Captain, Lead Cappies Critic (theatre and journalism thing), multiple published reviews and regional awards, Latin Honors Society and National Junior Classical League member, 12 years classical piano, Destination Imagination State Champion (STEM program), Co-Founder of a charity tennis tournament, competitive equestrian career, tons of political & election work, summer job, attended Virginia Foreign Language Academy (residential governor's school)

great letters of rec and creative essay plus i applied to the honors college

what does it take to be accepted?
5 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Deferred from Ohio State