right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Housing Contracts for Freshmen starting Fall 2020

MomMarthaMomMartha 86 replies17 threads Junior Member
edited April 6 in Ohio State University
Has anyone that accepted at Ohio State received their housing contract yet?
edited April 6
5 replies
Post edited by CCEdit_Suraj on
Tagged:
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Housing Contracts for Freshmen starting Fall 2020

• DGDG 440 replies5 threads Member
    not yet.....Go. Bucks!
    · Reply · Share
  • cypresspatcypresspat 584 replies11 threads Member
    Yes, my S20 did a few days ago. He was accepted in November and paid his $100 immediately.
    · Reply · Share
  • emrnewellemrnewell 6 replies0 threads New Member
    Yes, my D did today. She was accepted in November as well, but paid her $100 in January due to having other schools of interest. We were told at Buckeye Bound that they will be released weekly based on the date of acceptance fee payment...
    · Reply · Share
  • IllinoisMom1IllinoisMom1 4 replies0 threads New Member
    My D received hers on 4/3. She accepted and paid her $100 in mid-February. She decided to participate in the Scholars program. Not sure if that had anything to do with timing of the housing info.
    · Reply · Share
  • kittycat1203kittycat1203 106 replies0 threads Junior Member
    My son received his contract on 3/27 and submitted it on 3/29. He was accepted on 1/31 and we paid the $100 enrollment fee about a week later. Good luck to everyone getting the housing they want!

Anyone know if all freshmen get stuck in bunked beds quads? Or if their housing contract in early enough do they have a shot at getting a traditional double?
    · Reply · Share