right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Transfers Fall 2020

cupofccoffeecupofccoffee 3 replies1 threads New Member
edited April 1 in Ohio State University
hi:)) im transferring to osu in fall of 2020 and thought id make a discussion so fellow upcoming transfers could bond and make some friends or whatever!
edited April 1
5 replies
Post edited by CCEdit_Suraj on
Tagged:
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Transfers Fall 2020

• beautiful8755beautiful8755 1 replies1 threads New Member
    Hi! I haven transferred to OSU yet, but Im still thinking about it. Im currently a sophomore and Im planning on transferring for fall of junior year.
    · Reply · Share
  • cupofccoffeecupofccoffee 3 replies1 threads New Member
    hey! im one year behind you and transferring next semester:)! are you for sure transferring to somewhere or have you not decided?
    · Reply · Share
  • college28288college28288 2 replies0 threads New Member
    How long did it take you to find out whether you got in or not after submitting your application?
    · Reply · Share
  • cupofccoffeecupofccoffee 3 replies1 threads New Member
    hmm maybe 2 weeks i think?
    · Reply · Share
  • nickcoll211nickcoll211 1 replies0 threads New Member
    hey would any of you all have any idea of my chances of being accepted as a transfer to ohio state with a 3.038 GPA and i have 73 transferable credits if that helps i have seen mixed reviews based upon this and wanted to see what other people who have been accepted have had or if i have any chance?
    · Reply · Share