Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

On-campus housing for upperclassmen

MP2588MP2588 Registered User Posts: 33 Junior Member
edited May 2008 in Ohio State University
I'll be transferring in to OSU as a junior. I am OOS and am currently without a car, and am thus a little hesitant about living off campus. How easy is it to get a single or an apartment-style room (two separate bedrooms with one person in each) on campus? What buildings offer these living situations?

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by MP2588 on

Replies to: On-campus housing for upperclassmen

  • ambiguityambiguity Registered User Posts: 188 Junior Member
    According to the OSU housing brochure I am holding, which I believe is for 2007-2008, upperclassmen only housing includes Buckeye Village apartments, Jones Tower (age 21 and up only), Neil Building, and Neilwood Gables.

    Apartments like what you described are in Neilwood Gables and Buckeye Village, I believe, although there is no room layout in the brochure. To look at room layouts, check out osu.edu, and flip through housing.

    There are singles available, but not very many in comparison to the other options.

    Good luck.
  • MP2588MP2588 Registered User Posts: 33 Junior Member
    Thanks. I think I'll just live off campus at this point, should be easier.
This discussion has been closed.