Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Business college

RapsapsRapsaps Registered User Posts: 44 Junior Member
edited April 2013 in Ohio University
Hello everyone

I am an international student and I have been admitted to the Ohio university for a major in finance.

I do not know actually how good the school is.. Is it better than pen state 2+2 plan that is start at Altoona and finish at university park?
Have a heard a lot about the school... Anyone here knows how good their business school is?

Please do post here your views and experiences if u have graduated from the Ohio university.
Post edited by Rapsaps on

Replies to: Business college

• snugapugsnugapug Registered User Posts: 517 Member
    I don't think you'll go wrong with either choice. Those of us on the Ohio U board like Ohio:)
    For the best choice for you - I would suggest you compare cost, transportation, and housing (do you need the dorm to remain open to you over breaks? Would you be able to get housing at Altoona?)
  • RapsapsRapsaps Registered User Posts: 44 Junior Member
    I have the housing at both the Altoona as well as Ohio.. Ofc on campus.

I m basically worried about the quality of education. As said I want to major in finance and hence want to attend the best of the avaliable choices.

It would be great if I could talk to some people already at Ohio as it will give me a better understanding of everything.
    I have some questions regarding the choice of major like do after 2 years Ohio requires u to choose ur major or it doesn't.. (like Altoona does.. 2 years they teach u and If u fulfill the requirements u get to get ur intended major)

So what exactly it is like at Ohio!?!?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using CC
This discussion has been closed.