right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Purdue and Tulane are rumored to release decisions tomorrow (3/31). Share your outcome!
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

Anyone notified yet about HTC or Cutler Scholars interviews?

HMMof2HMMof2 44 replies4 threads Junior Member
I thought we’d get some sort of notification by now?
5 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Anyone notified yet about HTC or Cutler Scholars interviews?

• lvvcsflvvcsf 2408 replies58 threads Senior Member
    edited December 2018
    "The Director of Studies for each program will select candidates for required on-campus interviews. Interview invitations will be mailed in late December. Applicants who do not receive an invitation to interview for an HTC program automatically will be reviewed for admission to the appropriate college."

This is from the HTC site within the OU website. It looks like interview offers should be mailed out (not necessarily received) before the end of the year. Late in December would likely be next week or even by 12/31. Good luck.
    edited December 2018
    · Reply · Share
  • collegehope100collegehope100 8 replies0 threads New Member
    Can anyone tell me what the process is for Cutlers Scholars and other scholar programs? We just got an email saying my daughter might be a good fit for one of the programs. She needs to answer the "reflective questions" by Dec. 1. After she answers, will there be another application and essay to write? Or is her answer to the questions considered the application to these programs?
    · Reply · Share
    You fill out the application with all required essays, and referrals by Dec. 1st. They will then let you know if you are invited to interview. My D got the same letter several years ago. She did not get an interview.
    · Reply · Share
  • Momof2geniusonsMomof2geniusons 2 replies0 threads New Member
    Son received his invitation on December 23rd...he is very excited to be in the running for the Anthropology HTC. Just have to find the best weekend to have him come for the interview. Good luck to all! ( I chose username thinking I would never post but it is definitely tongue in cheek!😉)
    · Reply · Share
    "Son received his invitation on December 23rd...he is very excited to be in the running for the Anthropology HTC"

Congratulations on the invite. Good luck on the interview.
    · Reply · Share