Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We want your feedback! Complete our survey and enter to win one of four $25 gift cards.
We are excited to announce a new role on College Confidential: The Forum Champion! Read all about it and apply now.

Wish all, the very best.

mathwizmathwiz Registered User Posts: 2,355 Senior Member
edited February 2008 in Olin College
I have to admit that last year I was not quite as anxious as some of you. There were other schools that I had my eyes on. CW changed everything for me. I knew right then this is the place for me. Olin is much more than a top engineering school. It is a fun family with exceptional members. Now, seeing all this emotions make me just as anxious as some of you. I wish you the very best. See you all at CW.
Post edited by mathwiz on

Replies to: Wish all, the very best.

• kevin63138kevin63138 Registered User Posts: 545 Member
    AHHHH Thanks!! I hope I will be able to see you there too!
  • lilreeldancerlilreeldancer Registered User Posts: 15 New Member
    Whenever I think about what's coming at the end of this week I realize how incredibly slow this week is passing.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Good luck, everyone!
  • inconnuinconnu Registered User Posts: 578 Member
    Mathwiz, I remember your posts from last year...You were a Caltech-hopeful, right?

I understand now, haha.

CW weekend will be awesome though. Olin has such an incredibly caring staff...
  • mathwizmathwiz Registered User Posts: 2,355 Senior Member

Yes, Caltech was my first choice and MIT my second. My parents really wanted me to go to MIT. CW and Olin people ( both students and staff) changed all that. Before I came here, there were times I questioned my decision choosing Olin over those schools. Now, I am just one person among many students just like me. And we are all very happy. Olin is just different.

Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.