right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Schools are not offering in-person tours because of COVID-19, but many offer virtual tours. Check out our directory of virtual campus tours we know about right now.
Many schools have delayed their deadlines for enrollment due to COVID-19. Check out our exclusive directory of extended deadlines we know about right now.
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!

edX: Harvard and MIT form new online school

2»

Replies to: edX: Harvard and MIT form new online school

• PVmusicmomPVmusicmom 295 replies12 threads Member
    bump 10char
    · Reply · Share
  • collegeboi1992collegeboi1992 16 replies0 threads New Member
    Yeah, they are non credit courses , and for general learning and self-advancement only..they are not equated to a degree..
    · Reply · Share
  • bluebook123bluebook123 4 replies1 threads New Member
    I wanted to know which would be a better option: Pursuing an ALB (BA) from Harvard Extension School or going to a community college for two years and then attempting to transfer to a four-year univeristy.

I am considering going to a MA community college like Middlesex Community College or Bunker Hill Community College and then transfering into UMass or maybe even Haravrd.

Assuming I can't transfer into Harvard, what's going to get me a job: A BA from Harvard Extension School or a BA from UMass (Amherst, Lowell, or Boston?)?
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity