right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Online Class can be an easy "A" for cheaters

13»

Replies to: Online Class can be an easy "A" for cheaters

• someguyinNCsomeguyinNC 31 replies6 threads Junior Member
    edited January 2015
    Any University that gives degrees online/distance education and doesn't require tests to be proctored is not worth considering. I would wager 90% of these are for profit and none of these classes transfer anywhere. All the programs worth a damn are upfront about it and provide a huge list of proctors available all throughout the USA. Many are free. Some cost just 5 bucks. Setting it up is easy. If your allowed to take tests/exams at home... RUN... or just give me your money. I'm sure I can come up with a better way to spend it :)
    edited January 2015
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity