Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Question about taking 2 Online Courses(UC)

Mattg0927Mattg0927 Registered User Posts: 31 Junior Member
So I am currently a sophmore who will be taking 4 AP's in school next year, and I plan on majoring in history, however I am late to the game and I want to go to a UC so I have to take AP art history as one of my AP's next year and take a third year of spanish . I plan to take AP psychology and AP world history on VHS next year, however my question is does my school have to know I am taking these courses online? I will take the AP tests with them, which I can take at my school, my question is am I able to report my grades to UC (the coureses are a-g approved) and have my high school not know I am taking them, as they would probably be mad I am taking more then 4 ap's.

Replies to: Question about taking 2 Online Courses(UC)

• Mattg0927Mattg0927 Registered User Posts: 31 Junior Member
    The principal question I am asking is can I take 2 AP a-g courses approved by UC on VHS without high school approval.
  • noeyeskidnoeyeskid Registered User Posts: 45 Junior Member
    Why will your skill be mad if you challenge yourself? I don't get it. Just dont give a **** to those counsellor's emotions and expressions
This discussion has been closed.