Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Taking online courses while out of state?

WanabepWanabep Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
So I am moving soon out of state and would like to finish my AA at my community college, I only have 4 more credits left. I would like to take these 4 classes online. None of these courses require a lab as far as I have seen. I could travel to campus a few times if required through out the semester.

Is this possible? I've tried to research it but can't seem to find anything. The reason for this is I don't want to mess up the accreditation for my AA. It would suck to be 75% done and then have complications that render part of my credits useless.

Unfortunately, I cannot stay where I am now as I cannot afford it on my own. What can I do? Or am I completely out of luck?

Ideally, I would finish my AA next semester, and then enroll into a school in my new state and start my major.

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Replies to: Taking online courses while out of state?

• 123Mom456123Mom456 Registered User Posts: 685 Member
    I think you need to ask your community college this question. Not sure this is something random strangers can tell you.