right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Staying Outside the US while taking online classes

Traveller5Traveller5 0 replies1 threads New Member
I am in an Undergrad program in an Online university in the US. I travel around and currently I am in India. I have to stay here for a prolonged session (maybe around a year). I wanted to know if I am aloud to do this while I take online classes and also get loans from FAFSA. When I'm in the US, I live in my parent's home in NY. I am a US citizen. I put my parent's house as my permanent address on the FAFSA for 2020-2021. I want to know if I am not qualified to take courses or get federal loans as I am staying overseas for such a prolonged duration. Thanks for your advice.
0 replies
· Reply · Share