right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

Not sure what to major in...

Syl11224Syl11224 2 replies2 threads New Member
I have recently transferred from the University of Delaware where I was majoring in Mechanical engineering. I realized that it was not for me and I am now just taking some gen eds at a local community college.

I wanted to pursue a Sports Management degree but after some research I am feeling a bit more lost and doubtful. Many people said its a worthless degree and that you will never find a job in sports.

Sports are my passion and I am not really sure what I want to major in at this point. I have also looked into trade schools, but nothing really sparked my interest.

Any advice about Sports Management degrees or other advice would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Not sure what to major in...

• Syl11224Syl11224 2 replies2 threads New Member
    Basically I dont know what to major in and need help trying to figure it out
    · Reply · Share
  • MistySteel27MistySteel27 67 replies0 threads Junior Member
    Have you considered physical therapy? It’s a doctorate degree and takes a lot of hard work but very rewarding. You can work directly with people in an athletic capacity or in many other ways such as veterans or pediatrics. You could job shadow to see if it’s for you or even work as a rehab aide while taking classes.
    · Reply · Share