Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

PSAT / Other High School Awards / Competitions

Maverick10Maverick10 Registered User Posts: 59 Junior Member
Hello,

I'm a 10th grader and recently took the October PSAT for the first time as required by my school, without any previous preparation or really any knowledge of the test. I ended up lucking into a 225 (74M/73R/78W) and I was wondering if any of you guys know of any good competitions or awards that I could apply for and have a chance of being accepted into considering my score and grade level?
Someone had suggested that I apply for RSI, and this was the first time that I really realized that I was eligible for any competitive awards, but unfortunately based on their "suggested" math score on the PSAT, it looks like I may not be an ideal candidate. So I was hoping that maybe you all would know of some other good options.

Thanks!

Replies to: PSAT / Other High School Awards / Competitions

• MayaWalkerMayaWalker Registered User Posts: 12 New Member
    I know it might be hard to find scholarships for juniors since most scholarships are for seniors in high school and college students. There are many sites with scholarships that might have scholarships for juniors in high school. Check out ****, FastWeb, ScholarshipOwl, Cappex...
This discussion has been closed.