Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

We are booked

doctorjohndoctorjohn Registered User Posts: 606 Member
We posted this notice on our website this morning:

ALL ON-CAMPUS AND NATIONAL UNIFIED AUDITION SLOTS FOR THE BFA IN MUSICAL THEATRE AND ACTING HAVE BEEN FILLED. WE WILL ACCEPT A DVD AUDITION FROM YOU. YOUR SUBMISSION MUST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 21. PLEASE EMAIL HARRIET HILL (hhill@otterbein.edu) FOR DETAILS ABOUT WHAT SHOULD BE ON THE DVD AND HOW IT SHOULD BE SUBMITTED.

I want to assure you that I will personally review the DVD submissions, and that students who would have been placed in our pool for further consideration on the basis of an on-campus or unified audition will be placed in the pool on the basis of the DVD.

I am hearing from colleagues all over the country that this is a record year for applications. I know that we all appreciate your interest, and I believe that everyone is doing what they can to adjust. We have some serious planning to do for next year.

Hope this helps. Best wishes to all.
This discussion has been closed.