right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

A complete guide to getting your Equivalence certificate

Replies to: A complete guide to getting your Equivalence certificate

• Annie31Annie31 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I wanted to know what category I am in if I gave Maths, Chemistry and Biology in Alevels.
    so for my A level equivalence should I tick pre-medical, or Humanities or others?
    in the ibcc website, pre medical includes- physics, chem, and bio. And because I don't have Physics, I can't tick on the pre medical box right?
    I have gotten my o level equivalence in the science group.
    Thankyou.
    · Reply · Share
  • linkinpark96linkinpark96 99 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 104 Junior Member
    @Annie31 you can tick others or pre-medical as well. IBCC is not critical of the groups like that because your combination is still almost pre-medical so lets stick to that. Would show as Pre Medical on your certificate
    · Reply · Share
  • Rizvi20Rizvi20 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi. I have got the provisional certificate issued from ibcc. Can you please guide me how to get the original one? And how long will it take
    · Reply · Share
  • linkinpark96linkinpark96 99 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 104 Junior Member
    @Rizvi20 please search up on youtube "O Level equivlance guide Pakistan" Its a video made by me that would explain everything. It would take 1-2 weeks depending on the mode you choose (normal/urgent)
    · Reply · Share
  • HsusjdnHsusjdn 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    edited October 2018
    Hi. I want to confirm that if a person scored
    A*
    A
    B
    B
    B
    C
    C
    D
    D
    in olevels so the equivalency will be 71.11% right? What if IBCC has calculated it wrong?
    Please reply and helpp.
    edited October 2018
    · Reply · Share
    @Hsusjdn No, you only have to count 8 core subjects. I don't know your 9th one so I dropped one D grade and with the remaining 8 you get 73%
    · Reply · Share
  • Ham099Ham099 3 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3 New Member
    Salam

@linkinpark96 Can my equivalence(Humanities) be made if my subjects are Mathematics, Physics and Urdu in A levels?
    · Reply · Share
  • Ham099Ham099 3 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3 New Member
    @linkinpark96 Can I have my equivalence(Humanities) made if my subjects are Maths, Physics and Urdu in A levels?
    · Reply · Share
  • aleeeeeshahhhhaleeeeeshahhhh 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    @linkinpark96 hey what if i only get Alevel equivalency, universities will still accept it?
    · Reply · Share
    @Ham099 it doesn't really matter what group you get it in. It would still be an equivalence certificate. But yes though
    · Reply · Share
    @aleeeeeshahhhh it's not possible to "only" have A level eq. You can't get A level eq without a prior OL eq. Hope it answers your questions.
    · Reply · Share
  • RexbeeRexbee 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    edited December 2018
    My grades in Olevels are:
    Islamiyat : A*
    Pak. Studies : B
    Urdu : A
    Maths : A
    English : B
    Physics : B
    Chemistry : B
    Computer : B
    Accounts : A
    Add. Math : C
    And AS level:
    Physics : C
    Chemistry : B
    Math : B
    What will be my equivalence?
    Is it necessary to include overall Alevel grades because the universities give admission before the result even arrives so?
    Note: There is no A* at AS level.
    Thanks.
    edited December 2018
    · Reply · Share
  • pegasus11pegasus11 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi,
    I am having trouble understanding equivalence
    Please tell me if I have 2A*, 5A and 2B at O-levels and 2A*,1A at A-levels what will my equivalence be.
    If i want to do MBBS in Pakistan and apply on the overseas seats, can I give SAT ii Bio, Physics, Chem?
    I would really appreciate your response.
    Thank you
    · Reply · Share
    Please check this playlist to get a better overview.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiyHMvy03S68ThO-3DTsabQ/playlists

Other than that, your equivalence for OL is: 85% and your OL+AL equivalence: 86%, 945/1100
    Yes you can but you'd need to confirm it from the universities website, wherever you're applying.
    · Reply · Share
  • Maryam99110Maryam99110 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a question...now u said that the olevels is they calculate out of 800? Why?If I have done six olevel subjects then even if i get As is all of them my percentage will still be very low if out of 800.Isnt out of 800 calculated for people who have done eight subjects because i just did six and now im worried if the percentage is out of this much then mine would be very low?
    · Reply · Share