right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

A complete guide to getting your Equivalence certificate

1234568»

Replies to: A complete guide to getting your Equivalence certificate

• linkinpark96linkinpark96 100 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 105 Junior Member
    @Karma2343 no unfortunately you can't. E is the last eligible grade for an equivalence.
    · Reply · Share
  • ssbz99ssbz99 10 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 10 New Member
    edited May 23
    so If I apply with these grades do I stand a chance of getting accepted(provided that I do much much better on the entrance tests)?
    and what do you mean by "merit", are you referring to the grades in gcse and a levels or entrance tests?
    edited May 23
    · Reply · Share
  • linkinpark96linkinpark96 100 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 105 Junior Member
    @ssbz99 definitely yes. You need to ace the entry test!
    By merit I mean the calculations done to shortlist the students which includes a certain percentage for o/a level which is 25% and 15%. Almost 40-60% test. Rest is interview if applicable in unverisity. Like in NUST, the test takes 75% of the merit
    · Reply · Share
  • omais123omais123 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    DearFriends

I would like to ask a matter about my brother,

He has done O level (IGCSE) first year in UAE, due to some reason we have to move to Pak, after that he continued his 2nd year O level (IGCSE) from Roots International School and completed with 6 subjects.

Information and communication Technology (B) Grade
    First Language English (D) Grade
    Urdu As a second language (A) Grade
    Physics (A)
    Maths (A)
    Chemistry (A)

Now he wants to apply in NUST, How do we calculate equivalence and apply?

Thanks

· Reply · Share
  • Rixvi2281Rixvi2281 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello this is Muhammad raza My Olevels grades were A*AAABBBC and my alevels Grades are DDE what will be my ibb equivalency
    · Reply · Share