right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

LUMS Fall 2019 Admissions (Mega-Thread)

Replies to: LUMS Fall 2019 Admissions (Mega-Thread)

• diaz36diaz36 12 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 12 New Member
    @fmlwithoutlube 1A*5As2Bs in O levels, AAB in A Levels and 1340 in SAT. Do you think I have a good chance?
    · Reply · Share
  • sarmad10sarmad10 7 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 7 New Member
    I am not getting C in Maths I am sure of that.Is there any alternative way to avoid rejection like do they let you start session while you retake the subject in October/November which was short of BBC criteria?
    · Reply · Share
  • fmlwithoutlubefmlwithoutlube 131 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 132 Junior Member
    @diaz36 you have a really good chance of getting in dw
    · Reply · Share
  • heehee123heehee123 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    i know of someone who didnt get a bbc but they went to another uni instead. one year later they retook another a level and got a b and transferred to lums for their second year. but they had a really good gpa so i think that is essential
    · Reply · Share
    @fmlwithoutlube thank you. Have you applied as well? Do you have any idea when second round offers might start?
    · Reply · Share
  • fmlwithoutlubefmlwithoutlube 131 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 132 Junior Member
    @diaz36 yes i have applied and i have no idea man. second and first round offers both are coming out. they are sending them by mail. we still have a month so good luck
    · Reply · Share
    @fmlwithoutlube good luck to you too! Could you tell me your grades as well?
    · Reply · Share
  • FarmanFarman 5 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 5 New Member
    edited May 24
    @fmlwithoutlube by mail as in post or e-mail, both rejections and acceptance? And will it be updated on the portal? I think I'm gonna get rejected man. I've like 3As, 2Bs, 1C at IGCSE but AAA at AS and 1330 at SAT and 7/8, 6/8, 7/8 i.e 20/24 in Essay.
    edited May 24
    · Reply · Share
  • cheesepizza69cheesepizza69 18 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 18 Junior Member
    @IjazSahab did you get into the economic stream of hss or the other one?
    · Reply · Share
  • IjazSahabIjazSahab 142 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 142 Junior Member
    @cheesepizza69 I set my preference for the economics stream but the conditional offer letter didn't specify which one I got into..
    · Reply · Share
    @diaz36 i have 91.71% in matric, 77% in FSc and 1320 in SAT. which school have u applied to?
    · Reply · Share
    @Farman by mail i guess. i'm not sure if the portals are being updated or not. Man u will get in. your credentials are really good. dont lose hope and pray for the best. u should keep a backup wesay. life is very unpredictable. GOOD LUCK!
    · Reply · Share
  • cheesepizza69cheesepizza69 18 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 18 Junior Member
    @IjazSahab was your first preference SDSB?
    · Reply · Share
    @fmlwithoutlube wow those are excellent grades, I really hope you get accepted. I applied to SDSB.
    · Reply · Share
    @diaz36 thanks but i dont think so. u will get in InshAllah. do u have backup plans?
    · Reply · Share