right arrow
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ehales3 is a rising sophomore at Cornell University. As a high school student, she always thought that she wanted to study in a more urban environment, but has grown to love Ithaca and all that it offers. ASK HER ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

LUMS Fall 2019 Admissions (Mega-Thread)

Replies to: LUMS Fall 2019 Admissions (Mega-Thread)

• morty99morty99 71 replies0 threads Junior Member
    edited June 2019
    @HeyYou.YeahYou well i mean at least get 2 of them. they're pretty helpful or just use ur o level math books and do past papers. that should be more than enough. i think the SAT format is a bit different so I'm not sure Barron is that reliable cuz their stuff is pretty hard too.
    edited June 2019
    Post edited by skieurope on
    · Reply · Share
  • IjazSahabIjazSahab 186 replies0 threads Junior Member
    My friend just got accepted for SBASSE...
    · Reply · Share
  • neekasticneekastic 226 replies1 threads Junior Member
    @IjazSahab credentials?
    · Reply · Share
    edited June 2019
    I don't remember his olevel grades but he had 3As in AS and around 1300 score in SAT
    edited June 2019
    · Reply · Share
  • neekasticneekastic 226 replies1 threads Junior Member
    Any update today??
    · Reply · Share
  • Lia101Lia101 23 replies0 threads Junior Member
    Anyone got any answers today?
    · Reply · Share
  • ZarabarahZarabarah 3 replies0 threads New Member
    Hey I got admitted to mushtaq gurmani school of Humanities in lums however I had first preference of sdsb. My grades were 3a* 3a in olevels and 2B in AS as I gave an Al of third this year with sat 1340. However I wanted to ask whether I should join this school as I am solely interested in courses related to business be it management or accounting or should I leave lums and go to IBA as my sat can get me entered there without an entry test???
    · Reply · Share
  • cheesepizza69cheesepizza69 18 replies0 threads Junior Member
    edited June 2019
    @Zarabarah if courses related to business are your only interest then IBA would be a better option than getting into the humanitarian school at lums
    edited June 2019
    · Reply · Share
  • Ibrahim1808Ibrahim1808 3 replies0 threads New Member
    Hey. Did lums contact anyone after completion of the acceptance procedure? My portal was updated but i didnt get any email from lums till now.
    · Reply · Share
    @cheesepizza69 it says in their prospects of mushtaq gurmani school economics major that it helps in variety of fields including business administration. Can anyone guide what kind of help it provides in business administration and what kind jobs do you get by majoring in it and is it worth it?

· Reply · Share
    And can anyone tell that if I do my major in economics. Can I do MBA afterwards in management or accounting and will studying economics as a major help me in this regard
    · Reply · Share
  • sherryy12sherryy12 1 replies0 threads New Member
    Im dying no answer yet anyone else with the same problem?
    · Reply · Share
    No answer yet.....the suspense is killing me
    · Reply · Share
  • kokab1950kokab1950 24 replies0 threads Junior Member
    @Lia101 .... if u dont mind... what are ur credentials..
    · Reply · Share
    O levels: 1A* 4As 2Bs 1C
    A levels: 2As 1C
    SAT: 1210, essay 4,2,6
    · Reply · Share
    @Zarabarah even engineers do an MBA to get to administrative positions, the only prerequisite for an MBA is a bachelor degree...Also, you can take minors from SDSB while studying economics and all these fields are interconnected and those from MGHSS and SDSB get offered similar jobs...
    · Reply · Share
  • kokab1950kokab1950 24 replies0 threads Junior Member
    So many ppl have recieved revised offers and got in their first preferred school. My creditentials are better than them but i did not recieve a revised offer....... dont know what to do.. got in mgshss but wanna go so badly in sdsb ..
    · Reply · Share
    I think now they are just trying to fill all the seats and MGHSS has the highest number of students...
    No one:
    LUMS:you ve been admitted to MGHSS
    · Reply · Share
    ........okay :')
    · Reply · Share
  • asia1122asia1122 14 replies0 threads New Member
    Guys which university will place me in a good masters program abroad? LUMS or IBA assuming I perform well in both
    · Reply · Share