Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Foundation in Accountancy (FIA) (ACCA) Equivalency

mariabqueenmariabqueen Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
Hi there, this is not a discussion post this is basically a query regarding getting the equivalence certificate by HEC after completing the foundation diploma, also referred to as FD in Pakistan.
Well, HEC grants you an equivalency certificate upon passing 7 Foundation diploma exams followed by additional 3 papers by any board of Technical Education in Pakistan. Now, being an intermediate student, I'm definitely going to get an intermediate certificate upon passing 2nd-year exams next year but if I don't get good marks, can I also apply for an equivalency certificate after passing those 7 FIA and 3 additional papers? Meaning I would have eventually two intermediates one is actual FSc certificate and second an equivalency certificate attained upon completion of above-mentioned requirements. is it possible? Thank you for understanding this extremely complicated question.

Replies to: Foundation in Accountancy (FIA) (ACCA) Equivalency

• linkinpark96linkinpark96 Registered User Posts: 102 Junior Member
    Hello maria. I can assure you that your query won't be answered here since it's a really specific problem. It's better that you go to IBCC's office here in Lahore and personally ask them about this to avoid any misinformation. Thank you!