Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We want your feedback! Complete our survey and enter to win one of four $25 gift cards.

Ohio Voter Fraud

BeldarBeldar Registered User Posts: 458 Junior Member
Nothing to see here, inconsequential news, move along..............

The Columbus Dispatch : 3 voting advocates guilty of fraud
Post edited by Beldar on

Replies to: Ohio Voter Fraud

• HuntHunt Registered User Posts: 26,916 Senior Member
    You're right: why wasn't the news of these three fraudulent votes on the front page of all the papers! Even if only one of the votes counted in the election, it's still an outrage! As we all know, Obama only won Ohio by a single vote!
  • klugekluge Registered User Posts: 6,559 Senior Member
    Yeah! And they had the effrontery to openly admit it, and even to cancel their votes when they determines they were not correctly registered in that state, unlike Anne Coulter, who did the honorable thing and lawyered up and stalled the investigation into her fraudulent voting in Florida until the statute of limitations passed.

An Outrage!
  • Anarchy BunnyAnarchy Bunny Registered User Posts: 236 Junior Member
    I, for one, am totally outraged.
  • MiamiDAPMiamiDAP Registered User Posts: 16,184 Senior Member
    We did not have anymore voter's fraud in Ohio, this is it! Very funny!! we would never know about most of them that have happened and will happened, since ACORN got rewarded for hard work. Kudos!
  • THCTHC Registered User Posts: 138 New Member
    ^

You always put a smile on my face, Miami. Keep up the good work :D
  • nbachris2788nbachris2788 Registered User Posts: 4,447 Senior Member
    since ACORN got rewarded for hard work

Do you even know what it is exactly that ACORN was accused was, other than a vague dittohead response of "Uh, voter fraud!"?
  • zotanzotan Registered User Posts: 657 Member
    Of course he doesn't. If he did, his right wing fantasy would no longer make sense.
  • HuntHunt Registered User Posts: 26,916 Senior Member
    I'm really glad that Obama cleaned McCain's clock so thoroughly, so we don't have to hear much of this kind of nonsense.
  • mom2ofOHmom2ofOH Registered User Posts: 354 Member
    Well, it is too bad that people do this but I don't think it made a difference in the outcome of the election. They were sentenced &/or fined. Maybe this will deter BOTH parties from pulling the same thing. Ohio was going blue regardless.
  • klugekluge Registered User Posts: 6,559 Senior Member
    nbachris and zotan, you guys have an entirely underdeveloped appreciation for MiamiDAP's ability to conclude that 2+2=Azalea. Seriously, it's best to just sit back and admire.
This discussion has been closed.