right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ski_racer, a high-achiever in high school, was rejected by some of the elite schools she applied to. This rejection was the best thing that happened to her as she got to choose her own path. Learn how she fell in love with her safety school, ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

If you are a fan of the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon

1424344454648»

Replies to: If you are a fan of the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon

• MADadMADad 2034 replies82 threads Senior Member
    Maybe I missed it, but in the current season, was the reason for Young Ian's return to Fraser Ridge not addressed? At one point it may have hinted to have involved his wife?? Out of the blue, he just shows up, and no one asks what's going on.

Very interesting season finale. Found it interesting that in the fantasy sequences, I recognized Jocasta immediately, but cleaned-up-and-modernized Murtaugh, I didn't recognize at first.

Marsali looked very different as well, but blonde hair made her easy to figure out.
    · Reply · Share
  • NJresNJres 6120 replies189 threads Senior Member
    edited May 16
    We just started watching it last Sunday (7 day free trial STARZ). Wife is watching it at this very moment. I can only watch 2 episodes in a night - she keeps going! I can't believe this thread was started 8 years ago! LOL.

She read about the series, and said there is something about a River Run Plantation in North Carolina. We live a few miles from a River Run neighborhood (built around a country club and golf course of the same name). I wonder if that was it.
    edited May 16
    · Reply · Share
  • MADadMADad 2034 replies82 threads Senior Member
    @NJres if you have Netflix the first 3 (?) seasons are on there, in case your Starz trial runs out. We have Comcast and this week , until Sunday is WATCHATHON, with free HBO, Starz, Epix, etc. Were able to watch last 5 episodes of Outlander, and episodes 3-5 of Belgravia (recording ep 6 tomorrow). Free Acorn as well.

Gotta binge when ya can!
    · Reply · Share