right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

2016 and beyond wedding moms and dads

Replies to: 2016 and beyond wedding moms and dads

• momjrmomjr 2184 replies8 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 2,192 Senior Member
    I'm glad things are going well so far, @powercropper. I hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend.
    · Reply · Share
  • taskmstrxtaskmstrx 122 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 122 Junior Member
    @doschicos - thanks for the laugh
    · Reply · Share
  • daylily1daylily1 24 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 24 Junior Member
    Good luck and weather to all of today's weddings!
    · Reply · Share
  • stradmomstradmom 4953 replies50 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 5,003 Senior Member
    Wedding in less than a month. I am determined that our next phone call focuses on positive thoughts, other activities, and never even once brings up that recurring point of contention.

Also, feeling like a failure for the lack of weight loss.
    · Reply · Share
  • bookwormbookworm 8759 replies72 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 8,831 Senior Member
    Power cropper, I’m so happy all went even better than expected.

I have no idea about the cake, other than to wrap it a few times and put in 2 freezer bags.
    · Reply · Share
  • thumper1thumper1 73287 replies3188 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 76,475 Senior Member
    @powercropper it sounds wonderful.

We have the top layer of the cake in a Tupperware container in our freezer. I’m quite sure it’s going to be fine whenDD and SIL get here at the same time...in July...to have it. Ours is a square container...about 8x8 and about 6 inches high.
    · Reply · Share
  • HouseChatteHouseChatte 519 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 519 Member
    @powercropper congratulations!
    · Reply · Share
  • HouseChatteHouseChatte 519 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 519 Member
    @stradmom be kind to yourself :smile:
    · Reply · Share
  • lookingforwardlookingforward 32635 replies349 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 32,984 Senior Member
    Agree you need to wrap the cake tight and use bags. You don't want moisture to accumulate on the cake.
    · Reply · Share
  • downtoearthdowntoearth 3373 replies19 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3,392 Senior Member
    congratulations power cropper m so glad you enjoyed it and it all went so well!!!
    D shower was today. I planned it and was nervous but the bridesmaids and MOG really helped. It was lovely. People told me I should do event planning. I would have done a few things differently ,but overall it was great.
    Ordered invites today.
    I too wish I lost more weight
    I broke a toe yesterday. Ugh. Only dark spot.
    · Reply · Share