right arrow
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ehales3 is a rising sophomore at Cornell University. As a high school student, she always thought that she wanted to study in a more urban environment, but has grown to love Ithaca and all that it offers. ASK HER ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Tell me somethin' good . . .

Replies to: Tell me somethin' good . . .

• Sue22Sue22 6928 replies121 threads Super Moderator
    I saw Come From Away in Boston. I agree it’s a funny and touching show.
    · Reply · Share
  • sherpasherpa 4910 replies98 threads Senior Member
    Last night on Sunday Night Football, when they went through the deal where all the starting players name the college they attended, Seattle’s Tyler Lockett didn’t name his college (Kansas State) but instead gave a shout out to his elementary school.

Caught me off guard, so I had to rewind to confirm I’d heard it correctly.
    · Reply · Share
  • VeryHappyVeryHappy 18973 replies336 threads Senior Member
    @silverlady: Wow. Thank goodness for modern medicine. I guess your Ds will have to have frequent colonoscopies throughout their lives. There are worse -- much, much worse -- things.
    · Reply · Share
  • jym626jym626 57670 replies3023 threads Senior Member
    edited December 2019
    What a wonderful week with DS#1, DIL and GD. Only thing that would have made it better is if DS#2 and wife were with us too.
    edited December 2019
    · Reply · Share
    ^^ The good thing about puppies is that you don't have to walk the floor with them to get them back to sleep.
    · Reply · Share
    Good luck to your D! I hope my S2 has the same thing happen to him.
    · Reply · Share